vendredi 14 août 2015

Simply Create Too - Challenge # 92 - "Anything Goes"


Hi, everyone!
We have a new challenge at Simply Create Too for you! 
"Anything Goes" for the next two weeks!! - Isn't this great!!


Today, I'll show you a Christmas card!


Time to leave for this little deer!!
I did it for the last Christmas but I never had shown on my blog! - Luckily it's an "Anything Goes Challenge" this time!! ;) lol



Come - Take the Challenge 
.... and have fun!

Rosi



Stamps: WOJ and SU
Coloring: Felt-tip pens


4 commentaires:

  1. Such a fun Christmas card Rosi, and I love your embossed snowy background.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Such a fun Christmas card Rosi, and I love your embossed snowy background.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Such a fun card Rosi! Have a lovely creative weekend, sweetie!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Absolutely adorable!!! Love this card!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for your kind words, wish you a nice day. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...