mercredi 19 juillet 2017

♥ Just married ♥


Hello everyone!


A big party was held last weekend! - My nephew's wedding!


... here is the card I made for the lovers.


First I did a pink watercolor stain on a white cardstock panel. 
Then I added some darker pink splashes. 
After drying I glued the panel on the base card, 
then I added the feather, the twine and the sentiment which says: ... it looks like happiness
I punched the birds and the hearts and stuck them onto the feather, just above the twine.



... Long live the newlyweds!

...and thanks for your visit!






4 commentaires:

  1. Ils sont très mignon ces deux la Rosi, biz

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ach, sind die süss! Die Feder im Hintergrund macht sich gut! Dieses Kärtchen gefällt mir total gut!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wie herzig. Ganz zauberhaft gestaltet.

    Liebe Grüße
    Kersten

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Suess, diese beiden! Die feder in Hintergrund macht sich Klasse!

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.