samedi 9 mars 2019

GOLD and WHITE


Hello everyone!
The new challenge at 52Christmas Card Throwdown is a color challenge. This week we're asking for
Gold and White.


Not easy at all, to strike a good balance between Gold and White....


My first card is very simple. I cut out different sized triangles from gold patterned vellum leftovers and arranged them on the card. I added faux stitches along the edges and stamped the sentiment.





For the second card I chose gold glitter cardstock. I cut out a panel and placed a fir tree and stars using a stencil and textured paste. The second fir tree was made with the same stencil, but this time I used glue and gold powder. I cut it out and stuck it with foam pads.
The lower edge of the panel is a piece of embossed white paper. It's torn on one side to suggest a snow hill. I stamped snowflakes with gold pigmented ink on the base card and glued the die cut sentiment to the panel.


Have fun and ...be golden!






Stamps: First card: Sentiment (SU); Second card: Snowflakes (SU)
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); Gold pigment ink (....)
Stencil: Fir tree and stars (Scrap Plaisir) 
Die: Joyeux Noël (Scrap Plaisir)
Textured paste, gold glitter cardstock, Quilting wheel (for the stitches), Vellum (SU)

2 commentaires:

  1. Je suis d'accord avec toi, l'or me paraît aussi difficile à doser mais ta carte est vraiment belle, biz

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ui, schlicht und edel, ganz besonders die Erste!!!
    Bises Gundi

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.