samedi 14 septembre 2019

Black & White


Hello everyone!
Sorry, I'm a little late today... :(
Black and White is wanted at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown this week!


I designed two really very simple cards for this...


For the first card I stamped the snowflakes and the sentiment several times with Cloud White on a black cardstock. Before I stuck the black panel on the white card, I tied a ribbon with a nice knot between the sentiment and the snowflakes.




With the second card I did the opposite. I masked the border of the white cardstock and stamped small trees and stars in black. I framed the stamped area with a black marker and glued then the panel onto a white card whose edges I had previously coloured black. I stamped the sentiment on two small labels, stapled them together and stuck them on the card with foam pads.



Christmas is coming soon!
Enjoy playing with us every week, so you'll have all your cards by the end of the year! ;)

Have Fun!!





Linked up with:
Jingle Bells - Peace on Earth (sec. card)
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes (sec. card)
Ike's World - I is for Icy (first card)
Craft Rocket - Monochrome (sec. card)
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas (first card)

  

Blog Badge 



Stamps: 
First card: Big snowflakes (Hero Arts); Small snowflakes (Teresa Collins); Sentiment Merry Christmas (Penny Black); 
Second card: Trees, Stars, Sentiment (Lora Bylora)
Inks: Cloud White (Versa Magic) and Onyx Black (Versafine);
Ribbon

10 commentaires:

  1. Love those masked trees ... so glad you shared some PEACE with us at Jingle Belles.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautifully elegant cards. Both are so very effective!
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    CRAFT DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hi Rosi,
    sehr schöne Weihnachtskarte! Muss ja nicht immer knallbunt zu Weihnachten sein. Deine Karten wirken sehr elegant.. großartig!
    Vielen Dank für Deine Teilnahme an unserer aktuellen Challenge bei Craft Rocket und viel Glück! Hoffentlich sehen wir uns nächsten Monat wieder.

    LG Alex

    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives{#33 – geschnittene Karten}
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge{#33 – Einschulung}
    *DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#63 – Monochrom}
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I LOVE your Peace & Joy card! Wonderful job with the masking and creating a lovely card! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Elles sont toutes les deux superbes Rosi, paisible et elegante, biz

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Beautiful, elegant and classy. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. both of these are gorgeous but of course i'm bound to say the "peace"ful one is my favorite, right? and truly it is the perfect addition to our PEACE gallery at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Two super cards! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Christmas Challenge.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Very classy. So effective in black and white :-) Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.