jeudi 17 octobre 2019

Twofer Sweets


Hello everyone!
Not always easy to have an idea for two different cards with the same stamp, but when I saw Twofer's new challenge it was obvious and I didn't want to miss it under any circumstances!



I chose little cupcakes from Stampin'Up for my cards.



My first card is for Halloween. I used the little cupcakes to make flowers. I stamped an orange circle, stamped then the cupcakes around, colored them with felt-tip pens and fussy cut the flower. To make it look a bit scarier, I glued a black grid on the orange circle and gave everyone a googly eye. I put them in a bottle and stamped a spider to one of the flowers. The first word of the sentiment reminded me of a pumpkin and the second word of its stem. I arranged it so that the two words builded a pumpkin and its stem. I like it, hope you like it too!



The second card is a birthday card for which I was strongly inspired by one of my earlier cards and even though it looks almost the same, it is still different!
It's not very often that I use washi tape, but here I've gone to great lengths! Ha ha ha 
I tore and glued the washi strips as it came to mind and for the rest I also took up the basic idea of my card. I hope you also like this very similar version...







Linked up with:
Twofer - Sweets
Paper Players - Color challenge
Cardz 4 Gyuz - "Sooky" or Use Orange
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie - BOO - Cookie Challenge 128 
The Male Room - Halloween
Southern Girls - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Birthday
The Crafter's Cafe - Use a Stencil AND/ OR Halloween or use Purple Orange and Black
Stempelgarten - Halloween (erste Karte)



    Crafty Sentiments Designs

Cardz 4 Guyz    

.  The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog   

Logo



Stamps: 
First card: Cupcakes (Stampin'Up); Sentiment and vase (Craft Sensations); Spider (Scrap Plaisir); 
Goggly eyes, Felt-tip pens
Second card: Cupcakes and sentiment (Stampin'Up); Cake plate with bell (Scrap Plaisir);
Embossing: Sizzix
Washi tape, Felt-tip pens


16 commentaires:

  1. Well done, Rosi! I love your humor and your inventive designs! I can't get over how you made spooky googly-eyed Halloween flowers out of cupcakes and put them in a vase with a spider! And I love how you made a pumpkin with your sediment treatment! So fun! And what an inventive way to use Washi tape on your birthday card! It's a clever way to make your own background pp and it goes so well with your glass-domed assortment of colorful cupcakes! Great sediment and texture, too! Thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #21! Hugs, Darnell

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Two fun cards, and way go on those cupcake eyeballs!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ganz großes Kino!!! Eine mega geniale Idee, die kleinen CupCakes als Blütenblätter zu verwenden!!
    LG Gundi

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Alors la, ça ne manque pas d'originalité Rosi! Biz

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Your Halloween cupcake spooky flowers are so quirky and such great fun. Love the spider too! Thanks for playing at The Male Room, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Love the cupcake flowers oo your Halloween card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Use a Stencil and/or Halloween colours" challenge.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh, my goodness, these are the most clever and cute cards!! Those tiny cupcakes are very effective as flower petals. I didn't even notice them at first because I was so smitten with the big googly eyes. I'm just smiling all over! They're very cute as actual cupcakes in the glass-covered dish, too. Love what you did with the Washi tape on that card. I just love both of these! I'm so glad you played along with us at Twofer!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Those are fabulous creations! The eyeball flowers are so fun! Thanks for sharing your cards with us at Southern Girls' this week, I'm so glad you did! Come and play along again soon. Hugs, Wends xoxo SGC DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Your cupcakes are darling against that colorful washi background. YOur cupcake flowers are a perfect unconventional use of your stamp. What a fun Halloween card. Great designs. Thanks so much for playing along at Twofer Card Challenge #21.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Brilliant Halloween card. I'm glad your flowers only have eys as I am reading 'Day of the Triffids' at the moment. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Love the bright washi tape background!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Birthday challenge.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. What a fantastic Halloween card you made :-))
    Thank you so much for joining us at The Male Room!

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. What an imagination to come up with the spooky flowers - love those cupcakes.
    Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.
    Linby x
    DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. I just noticed your card at the Twofer Challenge and had to stop by and say how much I like your fun flowers card. It's actually ingenious the way you used the mini-cupcakes. So fun! Kathy (PS I entered the Twofer challenge, too. Here is the link to my blog. https://myasperations.blogspot.com/2019/10/camouflage-and-donuts.html)

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Love both cards !! Great use of those googly eyes !! Love the colors you used on both cards .. Thank you for joining us in this IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE Challenge. We hope you will join us again soon .. Debra Davison/Design Team

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. Amazing!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.