Today begins the November challenge at House of Cards, and this time we will do some cutting! - But before mislead you, go quickly to the Challenge Blog and watch MYNN's tutorial on which you can see exactly how to do this!
No stamping for me, I chose only to emboss.
- First, I embossed a white 10 x 14,4 cm cardstock with a "Memory Box" die.
- Next step was to cut out the window and to stamp the sentiment.
- Then I stuck adhesive foam pads on the back and put it aside.
- Next, I punched a circle of blue cardstock in the same diameter as the window.
- Then I punched the parts with the firs and the sledge, pasted them on the blue circle and cut off everything that was above the circle.
- Finally, I glued the white cardstock with the window on a blue card, and the little scene in the circle.
I added a few snowflakes with a silver glitter pen in the dark winter sky!
Now it's your turn and I hope you have lot of fun!
Dies: Stampin 'Up, Memory Box and Spellbinders
Silver glitter cardstock, silver glitter pen