mardi 20 décembre 2016

Season to Believe


Hello everyone!
I'm back with a new Christmas card!




This card is super fast to do !!
I used the large Stampin'Up stamp to make the background, which is glued on a white card. Then I stamped and embossed just the part you see in red, I cut it out and glued it on white paper. To finish I added a small star of birch bark and a red wire! That is all!



Hope you like it! 
See you soon.

Rosi




2 commentaires:

  1. Hallo liebe Rosi,
    die Karte wirkt sehr edel und der Hintergrund paßt hervorragend!
    Ich wünsche Dir eine schöne und stressfreie Woche
    Ganz ♥liche Grüße
    Karin

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Diese rustikale variante finde ich auch sehr schoen!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for your kind words, wish you a nice day. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...