mercredi 13 décembre 2017

Advent, Advent ein Lichtlein brennt....

Yes, yes, I know, we are already at halftime but you know me, punctuality is not my first quality! - the package arrived on time!   .... and hey, I could not show it before! 😉

Hello everyone!
Today I show you this set that I made for a dear friend. I was inspired by Andrea's beautiful creation



...and here is my own idea.


A small Advent set. 



If you remove the lid of this box, four small scented tealights come to light. Everything is nicely decorated and equipped with what you need to light the candles. ....and so that nothing happens during shipping, the box was closed with a nice bow (not visible in the picture)



I also made this card that I think fits quite well.
I used Design paper, vellum and a die-cut. The sentiment is stamped under the vellum. The layers are held together with an eyelet which I also used to fasten the die-cut!



Have a nice day and see you soon!






Stamps:  All from Stampin'Up
Inks: Olympia Green, Vintage Sepia, Smokey Gray and Onyx Black (Versafine) Whisper White (Stampin'Up)
Embossing: Softly Falling (Stampin'Up)
Dies: Fir branch (Impression Obsession); Stars and the die-cut on the card (Scrap Plaisir)
Design Paper, Glitter, Eyelet, Ribbon, Tealights, Linen string, Matches


3 commentaires:

  1. Man erwartet beim Öffnen der Box definitiv was Anderes, das dann ein Adventskranz hervor kommt ist einfach genial und wunderschön!!
    Bises Gundi

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Das ist ja eine super Idee! Muss ich mir unbedingt merken! Wie gross ist denn der Kreis? Hast du wunderschön gemacht, auch die Karte!

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.