lundi 15 janvier 2018

If you love horses...

....this challenge is for you!

Hello everyone!
We have a new challenge at the Dream Factory! - This month's movie is


The Horse Whisperer
Der Pferdeflüsterer
L'Homme qui murmurait à l'oreille des chevaux

Some keywords: Horses, Love, Country Life, Friendship.




I love horses but as strange as it may seem, I have no stamp for this topic! 
....hope you are better off than me! 😉
This time, I did not have the patience, nor the time to draw myself and I printed this image that I found on Pinterest.
(See the link at the bottom of this page) 
As usual, my printer did not want to print correctly - I had a pink horse ha ha ha 
...and I had to retrace the image by hand!
I purposely left the horse without color and 
I just added green paper and dry-embossed white paper to give some contrast and texture.



Thanks for stopping by
See ya...





Horse coloring page - illustration by Keiti
Stamps: Sentiment (Stampin'Up)
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine)
Embossing: Stampin'Up


4 commentaires:

  1. Ich staune ja, das Du nach dem Schreiben des französischen Wortes ... ähhh Begriffes für Pferdeflüsterer überhaupt noch Zeit hattest, die Linien zu schwärzen ... *lach*.
    Schon praktisch so eine Sprache, in der es zusammengesetzte Worte gibt ... ;-) Und die Übersetzung ist auch originell.
    Doch nun zu Deiner Karte, schön das Du das Pferd schwarz-weiß gelassen hast, so kommt es mit seinem tollen Muster gut zur Geltung!!
    Bises Gundi

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Soooo schoen! Pferdefluesterer auf Franzoesisch sieht sehr umstaendlich aus.....

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.