dimanche 30 avril 2017

Easter Egg Box


Hi everyone!

Just a quick reminder for our current challenge at the Dream Factory.

Rise of guardians / Hüter des Lichts / Les cinq Légendes is still running for two weeks!

... and remember, you can use:
Easter Bunnies, Santas, Fairies, a Sandman, Children ....


I have one more inspiration for you.


Actually, I had a super cute Easter bunny for the reminder, but there is a copyright and I wanted to get the permission of the artist first, to publish the card I created with her image. Unfortunately, I still have no answer and instead a card, I show you this egg box, which I have embellished for Easter!
!! If I get a positive answer, I'll show you the card in a future post !!



The Box was filled with little things for card making, some handmade Easter characters and two chocolate eggs.




See you soon at the Dream Factory ;-)



2 commentaires:

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.