vendredi 15 juin 2018

Who will eat the cake...?


Hello everyone!
We have a new challenge at the Dream Factory! - This month's movie is

Nine Lives
Voll Verkatert 
Neuf Vies ou Les Neuf Vies de Mr. Fuzzypants

We would love to see cats, cats and cats 😸😸😸


Look at my Birthday cats,


....they are eyeing at the cake!

For this challenge I played with my Katzelkraft cats, - they have not left their box for so long! :((
After stamping the cats - I had to mask a bit to put them that way, I masked them again and stamped the floor (Kaisercraft). I also left a bit of room for the tablecloth. I colored everything with alcohol markers and put a bit gloss on the cats' eyes. For the tablecloth I used a stamp from the set "We must celebrate" by Stampin'Up. 
The cake on the table is hand-drawn and also colored with alcohol markers. - I added a bit Wink of Stella on the chocolate icing and filled the hearts with red pearl pen - to make it more yummy! 
To finish I stamped the sentiment (also from the "We must celebrate" set), and added stitched lines along the edges with my quilter wheel. 



Surely you all have stamps or punches with cats, right ?! So, we look forward to your creations with these mini tigers! 

Happy stamping, cutting, punching....







Stamps: Cats (Katzelkraft); Floor (Kaisercraft); Sentiment (Stampin'Up);
Alcohol markers, Wink of Stella, Pearl pen, Quilter wheel, Glossy, 


2 commentaires:

  1. Da hast du wieder so eine witzige Szene kreiert! Ich hoffe nur, dass das Geburtstagskind schneller war...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. trop belle Rosi! j'adore, fun et super chou, biz

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.