lundi 11 juin 2018

Peace to the world


Hello everyone!

Just in time ....

.... that I finished my card for the challenge at Muse Christmas Vision.


Pam's card inspired me with many things! - The colors, the gold, the word, the circle - which I interpreted by a kind of star-shaped stained glass - gold embossed and watercolored with felt-tip pens. I embossed the background after coloring, just with thumb pressure.
... the only thing I did not have was a dove, but I find that the little bird replaces it with lot of dignity!
I also had to come up with something for the letters !!
I embossed a piece of paper with an embossing folder full of letters. - I cut out the letters I needed, sponged them with a bit turquoise ink and stuck them on the panel .....voilà!
I cut the finished panel a little smaller than the white base card and glued a large light blue strip of cardstock between the two.





Linked up with:



Stamps: Scrap Plaisir
Embossing: Stampin'Up
Dies: Unknown - the birdie was a gift
Felt-tip pens, Gold embossing powder

4 commentaires:

  1. Quelle jolie interprétation Rosi, charmant, biz

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love the look of your stained glass! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Your gorgeous medallion really does look like delicate stained glass, Rosi ... it's lovely ... and what a fabulous spot for your bird of peace! Anita :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Stunning card! Love the background stained glass effect! So pretty. Thanks for joining MCV this week!

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.