mercredi 22 août 2018

Birthday Wishes...


Hello everyone!
No challenge today :))
I would like to show you a birthday card that I made for my aunt. She loves dogs and had one herself - a clever little guy, who sadly went over the rainbow bridge two years ago...




To create this card, I used 3 of my Katzelkraft dogs. 
I first stamped the dogs on plain paper to make masks with them. With the help of these masks I could then place the dogs and the grass as you see it on the card. I watercolored with Felt-tip pens. 
The balloons are also made with masks. - I sponged them with three different inks and then stamped half of the sentiment on the biggest one. 
.... the second half is stamped under the belly of the streched dog.
The background is gently sponged with light blue ink. 

My aunt loved this card - maybe you love it too.
Thanks for your visit!



Linked up with:
Little Red Wagon - Hippo Birdie 
Sweet Stampin'Challenge - Birthday or make it a remake ...(Birthday for me)
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes



Stamps: Dogs (Katzelkraft); Grass (Scrap Plaisir); Sentiment (Stampin'Ip);
Inks: Pear Pizzazz, Melon Mambo, Soft Sky, Tempting Turquoise (Stampin'Up)
Felt-tip pens

11 commentaires:

  1. Une carte vraiment sympa. Une carte Rosi typique.
    Bises Gundi

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is a gorgeous card, so beautifully colored! I understand that your aunt loved it. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is such a fun card, Rosi! I can see why your Aunt loved it! You did a brilliant job with the masking and coloring!! Hugs, Darnell

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Fabulous card,Rosi! Great masking and colouring, especially the pink balloon. Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Ich kann mir vorstellen, dass deine Tante begeistert war! Das ist eine tolle und witzige Karte!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Your little dogs are adorable and I love the gorgeous scene you created. Such a lovely card and I can see why your aunt loved it.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh my goodness those dogs are so cute - really such a happy sweet card! Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. This is so cute! Love those balloons. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Such a gorgeous card! Absolutely love it! Great to see you at the ATSM gallery. Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Nandini, DT.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Einfach suess, diese Hunde! Und von den durchsichtigen Balloons bin ich auch ganz begeistert!

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.