jeudi 30 août 2018

Don't Stop Music


Hello everyone!
I would like to remind you of our current challenge at the Dream Factory. - This month's movie is

Save The Last Dance

The key words are:  
Music, Dancing, Love, Hip Hop, Ballet, America, Black & White.....



This time I made two cards...


For my first card I used a black card. I stamped the whole right side with Birthday Wishes. 
I added a piece of torn and aged note. The guitar is stamped three times, cut out and colored with different colors. The star is die-cut and scribbled with felt-tip pens. The "Don't Stop Music" is stuck with self-adhesive foam pads.


Do you want to join us? - You still have two weeks left!
The second card comes right away ;)




Stamps: All Stampin'Up except the note sheet stamp that I bought at the chip market
Inks: Whisper White (Stampin'Up) and Felt-tip pens
Dies: Scrap Plaisir


2 commentaires:

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.