dimanche 27 mai 2018

Happy Holidays


Hello everyone!
....almost two weeks that I did not show anything!! - What a lazy girl I am!!
Today I wanted to make a Christmas card - you will tell me that we are still far from Christmas, but it is precisely because of that, the more time I have, the more I am late! 😉




Pretty simple this time. 
I watercolored two images with felt-tip pens, fussy cut it and stuck them to the stamped and embossed background. 
The right edge is punched, I wanted to remind on a bit of lace, then underlined with a strip of purple holographic paper. My first idea was to use golden holographic paper, but then I decided to use purple - it sparkles too and gives more pep to the card!
.... a little shade under the gifts and that's it!



Linked up with:
ABC Christmas Challenge - Two letters to choose from: 'J' for Joy and 'K' for Keep it simple --- ('K' for me)
Muse: Christmas Visions - Muse Chriss ---- (I was inspired by the colors and the sparkle)

         



Stamps: Unknown - I bought them at the flea market
Embossing: Stampin'Up
Punch: Stampin'Up
Felt-tip pens, Holographic paper

8 commentaires:

  1. Bei uns ist es so heiß und so schwül, da tut ein Abkühlungskärtchen gut ... ;-)
    Bises Gundi

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Pretty card. I love that pop of colour under the die cut border. Hugz

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What lovely, fresh, bright colours! I agree, the purple definitely gives a pop - but it is my favourite colour! Thanks for joining us at the 52CCT.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Love this bright happy Christmas card! Thanks so much for joining us at MCV!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a sweet, festive scene, Rosi ... your detailed colouring of all those tiny images is fabulous ... the texture is delicious ... and the shine under the lacy border is brilliant! Anita :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What a lovely little scene Rosi and I love your de-bossed background! Gorgeous card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. It's really lovely and the edging is beautiful. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Love your CAS Christmas card, Rosie. Thank you for playing along with our J and K challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge. We would love to see you again.
    Dorte x

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.