samedi 13 octobre 2018

Christmas Greetings


Hello everyone!
Hard to believe that another week has passed!
Time really flies too fast .....and so it happens that I show you another Christmas card today!


I made this card is for the challenge at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown.


This week, the keyword is "silver" and I was not stingy with it!
I stamped the background with tiny Christmas images and added some pearl pen dots to the berries. I stuck a piece of aluminum foil on white cardstock and embossed it. I cut a slightly larger piece of turquoise blue cardstock and stuck the embossed piece on it.
I die-cut a star of white corrugated cardboard and another of white cardstock.
I cut out a slightly smaller star from the corrugated cardboard star and another one from white cardstock.
I glued the big star frame to the big cardstock star. I stamped the sentiment on the little white star and stuck it in the star frame. Lastly I inserted thin blue wire between star and aluminum foil. 





Linking up with:
Allsort challenge blog - Christmas 


Stamps: Unknown
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); Smokey Slate (Stampin'Up);
Embossing: Action
Dies: Scrap Plaisir
Wire, Pearl pen, Corrugated cardboard,

8 commentaires:

  1. Das wirkt richtig edel!!!
    Bises Gundi

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Quelle jolie carte Rosi, vraiment très élégante avec cette touche de turquoise, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52cct, biz

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Very striking colours to your pretty card, many thanks for joining in with our 'Christmas' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. That star frame is very effective, I should try it. A beautiful, stylish card. Thanks for joining in at 52CCT

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a lovely creation. Thank you for entering our challenge at Allsorts.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. This is absolutely gorgoues! I love how you used the corrugated cardboard. TFS!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Gorgeus festive card you made :-)) I like how you use the silver colour.
    Thanks for joining us at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown and good luck on DT!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Sieht sehr festlich und schön aus mit dem vielen Silber und dem Stern!

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.