dimanche 7 juillet 2019

DotMCC-Challenge #5 - Yellow Pig Day


Hello everyone!
Today we start our 5th Challenge at DotMCC! - Thank you so much for all the great works you shared with us during the previous challenge! 💗

Our new challenge them is:

Yellow Pig Day
Celebrated on July 17th

July 17 is Yellow Pig Day. Despite its name, this day is not a celebration of the pig world, but a celebration of the number 17. - More info about this day on the DotMCC challenge blog!

Here we're not going to get formal with Maths and for once the pigs will be yellow! Ha ha
...if you want to use some scientific numbers on your projects, don't hesitate - but don't forget the yellow pig! 🐖😉



I created this little scene using stamps from the absolutely adorable pig stamp set that my friend and teammie Cornelia sent me - I didn't have a single piglet in my stuff! ....Thanks so much Cornelia❣️
I watercolored with felt-tip pens and then fussy cut the images. 
The background is a remnant of one of my color experiments, backed with black cardstock - it sticks on a embossed panel! Both pigs wear glasses so they can see better! Ha ha
To adjust the sentiment, I crossed the word pink and replaced it by yellow. 





I hope you have some time to join in, because...


There is ALWAYS a reason to celebrate! 
...and it makes us happy! 😉 






Stamps: Hog Heaven (MTF (a gift from my friend Cornelia))
Inks: I colored with felt-tip pens
Dies: Glasses (Scrap Plaisir)
Embossing: Sizzix

1 commentaire:

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.