jeudi 12 septembre 2019

DotMCC - Challenge #7 - Reminder


Hello everyone!
Just a little reminder on our current Read a Book challenge at Day of the Month Card Club!



Cats like quiet places! What could be better than spreading out on a pile of books to have good dreams! 


I used a cat and mouse from Katzelkraft's stamp set "Les chats russes".
If you know them, you probably noticed that the cat has closed eyes, while on the stamp it has an open eye. I masked the open eye with a piece of tape before I inked the stamp and so it got two closed eyes! I stamped the cat, drew the books under it by hand, then stamped the mousse and fussy cut them all. I colored with alcohol markers.
I inked the lower part of the blue background directly with a black ink pad and then embossed the upper part with stars, which I surrounded with a white gel pen. I die-cut the letters out of white foam, glued everything onto the blue panel and then glued it onto a white card.



Besides reading, I hope you also have some time to play along with us 😉

There is ALWAYS a reason to celebrate! 



Linked up with:
Show us your Pussycats - Furrything Goes
Ellibelle's Corner - Something beginning with "B"

  Challenge Host



Stamps: Cat and Mouse (Katzelkraft); 
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); 
Dies: X-Cut
Embossing: Action
Black fineliner, Alcohol inks, White gel pen

4 commentaires:

  1. Hi Rosi,
    this Card is wonderful! I Love CAts and I Love Books:O) Perfect!
    Wishing you a happy day,
    Hugs, Claudia xo

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. Ça c'est un vrai exemple de relaxation, biz

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. Another fabulous creation. What a cute image!
    Thank you so much for joining in the "Something beginning with B" theme for my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. Great trick with the eyes :-) I think my cats own all those books hahahaha
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges =^..^=
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.