vendredi 3 janvier 2020

Favourite card from 2019


Hello everyone!

I wish you a Happy New Year, full of joy, success and health ... and of course lots of time to do crafts! - I hope you had a smooth transition... after all those glasses of champagne. 😉


The Card Concept's final 'challenge' of the year is to share a photo of our Christmas tree or a pic of our favourite card from 2019. 



Instead of showing you my fake Christmas tree, I'll share my favourite card of the year, the one with the two reindeer! I made it recently, but it is my absolute favourite from 2019!




2 commentaires:

  1. What a cute card! I love those adorable reindeer, and the puffy stars in the night sky! Thanks for linking up to The Card Concept with this fun card!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. C'est vrai qu'elle est adorable, biz

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.