mardi 3 janvier 2023

Katzelkraft - Wheelwork


Hi everyone! 
I am back with a new Katzelkraft creation - Today with a touch of steampunk.



Time never stops running! 
That gave me the idea to create a New Year's card with gears. Hope you like it!

For the background I chose a gel print from my stash. I liked the pattern and the turquoise blue. 
I arranged the gears so that they more or less interlock. To do this, I had to do a little masking in some places to make them fit together! I embossed all the gears with clear embossing powder, which made the black stand out better.
Next, I die cut gears from silver cardstock, colored them with alcohol ink markers and added them. The hole parts of the gears I glued to the centers of the stamped gears.
Lastly, I stamped and embossed the sentiment, colored it with Distress inks, cut it into individual words and added them. I used a black fineliner to draw two lines along each of the labels.
2023 I colored with a silver glitter gel pen. The 2 that falls, I colored gray and aged it a bit. That's it!


Happy, prosperous and healthy New Year to you all!


See you next Tuesday with a new Katzelkraft inspiration! ;)




I used:


...just click on the image to go to the store and see it in full size.




Linked up with:
Incy Wincy Designs - Christmas and/or Movements
Make My Monday - Something New (the gear stamps are new)
Simon Says - Light up the New Year
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
A Place To Start - Anything Goes
Craft Galors Encore - Anything Goes
Ally's Angels - Anything Goes




Stamps: Gears (Katzelkraft), sentiment (Stampin'Up)
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); Seedless Preserves (Distress Oxide);
Dies: Gears (Memory Box)
Alcohol ink markers, embossing powder, gel print, 

4 commentaires:

  1. hello,
    Happy new Year! and its a lovely card.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. love all the texture and colors you've added to your card. Thank you for playing with us at MMM

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful arty card. Lovely design, details and colours. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/ this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. oh très chouette Rosi, j'aime beaucoup le style steampunk...biz

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.