mardi 16 mai 2023

Katzelktaft - Nooope

Hi everyone, 
Today is Katzelkraft day and I'm back with a new project.



Any idea why he's in such a hurry....?

First, I stamped the trees on a Distress Oxide gel print.
Since the print was round shaped, I sponged the top corners with Salty Ocean (Distress Oxide) - which suggests a bit of sky. Once that was done, I stamped the dog - once on the card and a second time on Bristol paper. Colored it, cut it out and added it to the card. Same way for the sheep, but this time I stamped on a scrap of acrylic gel print. 
I then added a strip of die cut grass to make ground and stamped a few tufts of grass on top. 
The last element was the speech bubble (die cut) that I created with die cut letters and stamped letters.
The cloud and lightning I cut out of washi tape.


Hope you like it. - See you next Tuesday with a new Katzelkraft inspiration! ;)




I used:

 

...just click on the images to go to the store and see them in full size.




Linked up with:
The Cutie Pie - Four Legged Friends
The Male Room - Animals
Path of Positivity - Anything Goes Positive with the Opt. Twist of: Design a Creation Inspired By Nature
A Place To Start - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes




Stamps: All (Katzelkraft); The trees are no longer on sale. 
Inks: Mowed Lawn and Salty Ocean(Distress Oxide); Onyx Black (Versafine);
Dies: speach bubble and letters (AVEC)
Alcohol ink markers, Distress Oxide gel print for the background, a scrap of acrylic gel print for the sheep

10 commentaires:

  1. Soooo genial, liebe Rosi! Eine tolle Karte!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Herrlich!!! Ich schmeiß mich weg!!! Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Yes, many humorous things happen out in nature! We were watching rabbits play in the field yesterday and it was hilarious! Great card with this crazy sheep and dog! So much fun! Thanks for bringing some laughter to us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. what a fun and witty card that you've created here, the scene is awesome! thank you for playing with us at The Male Room

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. So cute, Rosi! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wonderful techniques! Nice project! Thanks for accepting our play date at 613 Avenue Create !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Challenge Blog

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. It is me again! I love the sentiment! Great scene! Thanks for hanging out at A Place to Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. How cute are these animals! A super cute card. Thanks for joining in at TMR

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Oh my, the expressions on their faces makes me grin. I just love this funny nature inspired card. Thank you so much for joining the Path of Positivity May challenge with your project.Please visit us again soon.

    Carole DT x

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. What a fantastic card :-))
    Thank you for joining us at The Male Room ❤️

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.