mardi 12 mars 2024

Not all those who wander ...

Hi everyone!
It's Katzelkraft day again :)) 
I don't think I'll ever get tired of playing with these fab stamps...



These funny fellows are from one of the two recently released A6 stamp sets from Katzelkraft. 

A card made pretty quickly. - That's the good thing about silhouette stamps, you don't have to color them. :))
I bordered the bottom of the card with a piece of torn paper and sponged the open area with Mowed Lawn (Distress Oxide). Stamped the animals and then the grass and flowers. Highlighted the blossoms with liquid pearl dots. Colored the wings of the dragonfly with metallic watercolors. 
Finally, I added a cloud-shaped die-cut at the top and stamped the quote with single letter stamps. 



If you would like to see more of my Katzelkraft creations, 
just click on the Katzelkraft label at the end of the post, or here.


Hope you like it. See you next Tuesday with a new Katzelkraft inspiration! ;)



I used:

 

...just click on the image to go to the store and see them in full size.






Linked up with:
Make My Monday - Spring, Flowers, weather etc.
Simon Says - A Bit O' Green
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes, but must include an animal
A Place to Start - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes




Stamps: Animals, grass and flowers  (Katzelkraft); sentiment (made with single alphabet stamps)
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); Mowed Lawn and Salty Ocean (Distress Oxide);
Dies: AVEC
Liquid pearls, metallic watercolor, 
 

8 commentaires:

  1. Great scene and love the fabulous stamps.
    Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Carol DT x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. More fun stamps and great scene that makes you smile, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. what a great scene! Thank you for sharing on 613 Avenue Create.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This immediately brought a smile to my face. Those images are stinkin cute and I like your overall design. Thanks for joining us at MMM, Johanna DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is fun. They look like they are creeping up on someone. It's very fairytale. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. This is one of my favorite sayings. Your card is beautiful! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. We hope we see you on the front porch again soon!
    Have a good day.
    Kayla - 613 Avenue Create DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Cute card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our 613 AVENUE CREATE challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Great card and one of my favorite saying! My husband uses that expression to descibe me "wandering around" looking for stuff in my studio!

    I just love the imagery of this project! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.