mardi 20 août 2024

Katzelkraft - They didn't know...

Hi everyone!
It's Katzelkraft day :)) 
Today I used two of the new Stampotique by Katzelkraft stamps - Gena by Daniel Torrente and Sea cube quotes by Tera Callihan. I combined them with stamps from two older Katzelkraft stamp sets - Background circles and Vinci Vitruvius.



The background comes from an art magazine. It showed shells under water. As the paper was glazed, I had to use StazOn Black Jet to stamp on the bubbles/circles, the wings and the girl. 
Next I brushed the sheet with white gesso in places, let it dry and then stamped on some little fish and a seahorse. (StazOn again) --- By painting the surface with gesso, I created an effect of depth between the background and the foreground elements. I stamped little bubbles going up from the girl's mouth and splattered white ink all over the surface. - The background was ready! 

I then stamped the girl, the jellyfish and the octopus on Bristol paper. Colored them with alcohol ink markers and cut them out. Phew, can't tell you how fiddly that was!
I stuck the things on. Stamped the quote, cut it into labels and added these too. 



I colored the wings with gel metallic pens, blue, green and pink.
The blue is actually much lighter than it looks in the photo above. 



Honestly, 
I'm a bit proud of my work because I'm not yet very familiar with the Stampotique brand characters.
Hope you like it. - See you next Tuesday with a new Katzelkraft creation! ;)


If you would like to see more of my Katzelkraft creations, 
just click on the Katzelkraft label at the end of the post, or here.




I used:


...just click on the image to go to the store and see it in full size.




Linked up with:
Dream Valley - Hand-colored image
Creative Artiste Mixed Media - Anything Mixed Media Goes
We Love to Create Mixed Media - Anything Mixed Media/paper crafting Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
A Place to Start - Anything Goes






I used:
Stamps: Gena by Daniel Torrente and Sea cube quotes by Tera Callihan (Stampotique by Katzelkraft); Background Circles and the wings from Vinci Vitruvius (Katzelkraft); seahorse, tiny fish and small bubbles (Stampin'Up); jellyfish and octopus (Craft Sensations);
Inks: Black Jet (StazOn), Onyx Black (Versafine)
Alcohol ink markers, gel pens (metallic and neon), white ink, posca pen white, 

5 commentaires:

  1. Awesome!!! Thanks so much for participating in our 613 AVENUE CREATE challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Beautiful project. I love all your attention to the details. Thanks for sharing your project at A Place To Start !

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Lovely! You are doing a wonderful job showcasing these stamps! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Wow, what a fabulous make! The gesso added some lovely depth to your design and I love the colours and how you layered the stamps together 😊. Thanks so much for joining us at Creative Artiste! Hugs, Jo x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Just beautiful Thanks for sharing over at 613 Avenue Create this month, hope to see you in
    future challenges.
    Elaine DT

    KraftiKards (my blog)
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Peace on Earth Christmas DT
    Simply Clean and Simple DT

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.