samedi 19 octobre 2024

Thank you soo Mush

Hi everyone!
Time for a quick reminder about our current challenge at the Day of the Month Card Club
We're celebrating


National Tic Tac Day

Actually, 
this day is dedicated to the little breath-freshening mints, but we've come up with something different! 
We added a "Toe" to the Tic Tac and so it became a Tic-Tac-Toe, which you can see just below my card.



What luck that there are mushrooms to protect you from the rain!

Once again I used scrap paper for the background. As it was a bit dark, I brushed it with gesso, glued it onto thicker  paper and cut it to the size of an ATC. I then stamped on the images, water drops and text. Stamped the mushrooms, the ladybugs and the frog again on Bristol paper. Colored them with alcohol ink markers, cut them out and glued them on. I finished by sticking on some leaves and the sentiment.

Unfortunately, I had very bad light for taking photos, so the colors look pretty washed out. I'll take another photo tomorrow and try to get a better result.


 
My choice was the left vertical row (This, Thanks, Free)



Have Fun!!




Linked up with:





I used:
I used:
Stamps: Mushrooms and raindrops (Katzelkraft); sentiment, frog and ladybugs (Stampin'Up); Background stamps (AALL&Create);
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); Chipped Sapphire and  Spiced Marmalade (Distress Oxide), Shark tooth white (Atelier);
Dies: Leaves (Carls)
Alcohol ink markers, white Posca pen,

1 commentaire:

  1. Ich denke aber, der Frosch hätte kein so großes Problem, wenn er im Regen nass wird ... *hihi* Super niedliche Szene und wieder mega toll gemacht!! Bises

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.