Hi everyone!
Time for a new challenge at 613 Avenue Create!
Anything Goes w: optional twist: Craft or Hobby
(create something featuring your favorite pastime)
One of my favorite hobbies is—or rather, was—watercolor painting. I say "was" because ever since I discovered stamping, I’ve taken to making cards instead. But there are moments when I return to my watercolors.
Today I’m showing you a small painting I did a while back.
It was exactly the size of a card, so I used it for that purpose.
I called it "Summer Vibes".
I don't think so, but if I were to add a sentiment,
I'd do it once I've decided who it's for and what the occasion is.
Hope to see you play along with 613 Avenue Create
Linked up with:
Allsorts - Anything Goes from the Garden
Four Seasons - Anything Goes Summer
Crafting Happiness - Summer
If You Give a Crafter a Cookie - In the Garden
A Place to Start - Anything Goes
A Perfect Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Ally's Angels - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Anything Goes
I used:
Watercolors (Winsor & Newton), watercolor paper,


It's beautiful, Rosi xoxo
RépondreSupprimerGreat card Rosmarie!!
RépondreSupprimerEinfach sooooooooooooo schön liebe Rosi.
RépondreSupprimerGruß BAstelfeti
What a lovely painting! I am just learning a bit about watercolor and I love it. I will definitely use it for cards. Why buy stamps if you can paint -- especially a beautifully as you do!
RépondreSupprimerBeautiful! A gorgeous painting, love all the detail, it’s so pretty! xxx
RépondreSupprimerOh man, jetzt habe ich schwerste Depressionen!!! Ich liebe es ja auch mit Aquarellfarben zu arbeiten und zu malen, aber von so einem Bild bin ich weit entfernt. Absolut großartig und diese vielen kleinen Details!!!!! Bises
RépondreSupprimerPS: Wann beginnt der neue Aquarellzeichenkurs??? ... ;-)
Wow, wow, wow!! 💖
RépondreSupprimerOMG was für ein wundervolles Werk, ein Sommertraum, liebe Rosi. Ich frage mich, wieso Du eigentlich mit dem Stempeln begonnen ist, Deine Aquarellkünste sind einzigartig.
RépondreSupprimerVerliebte Grüße
von Anke
Beautiful work Rosi, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
RépondreSupprimerB x
Hello, Rosi!! This is amazing!!! You've done a wonderful work of watercolor painting!! Stunning!!! Thanks so very much for sharing this chair with straw summer hats with Ally's Angels!!! (P.S. Check out FarmQuest Home Challenges blog for its anything home goes theme. It can be anything found inside or outside of a home/housing. Porch items-- welcome!) --- Becca S
RépondreSupprimerA beautiful watercolour painting. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge using the Anything Goes from the Garden option.
RépondreSupprimerLiz xx
Thank you for joining into the Allsorts challenge with this lovely work
RépondreSupprimerVery pretty! Love the hats sitting on the chair! Thanks for accepting the challenge at A Place To Start !
RépondreSupprimerLovely! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
RépondreSupprimerHugz,
Chana
Your watercoloring skills are superb! I love the peaceful scene you did. Blessings!
RépondreSupprimerA beautiful watercolour painting featuring the lovely straw hats.
RépondreSupprimerThank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore June Challenge “Anything Goes” x
Wooooooow.. wunder-, wunderschön, liebe Rosi! Bist ein richtiger Künstler!!!
RépondreSupprimerSo wonderful, great scene and colors, very nicely done! Thanks for playing our challenge this month at Love to Craft Challenge.
RépondreSupprimerHave a great day. Leanne DT/LTCC