Hi everyone,
I'm back with another reminder...
We're also heading into the second half of the challenge at Dream Factory
The Reader
Anything related to BOOKS

There were still a few stacks of books and an image of a girl left over from my main project—enough to make a bookmark...
I simply colored a strip of strong watercolor paper with Picked Raspberry (Distress Oxide) and punched out both ends. I stamped some tiny text in the background, glued on the cut-out pieces, and added a speech bubble. I attached a few ribbons I had lying around to the hole at the top, and the bookmark was done.
Thanks for stopping by!
Linked up with:
Snippets Playground - Make something using at least one snippet
Passion for Markers - Ribbon and/or bows
Sweet Stampin' - Use a Die Cut
Send a Smile 4 Kids - Anything Goes
We Love Stamping - Anything Goes
A Place to Start - Anything Goes
I used:
Stamps: Books (Katzelkraft); girl (AALL&Create); sentiment (Stampin'Up); background text (Florilège Design);
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); Picked Raspberry (Distress Oxide);
Dies: Scrap Plaisir;
Alcohol ink markers, white Posca pen, Ribbon and twine,
Lesezeichen kann man nie genug haben und wenn es so schön gestaltet ist, kommt es sicherlich oft zum Einsatz!! Bises
RépondreSupprimerSoooooo cute!! Love your bookmark, my daughters (and myself) read a lot, and this just makes me smile! Thank you for joining us at Send a Smile 4 Kids.
RépondreSupprimerWhat a great tag Rosi and as always so beautifully colourful, many thanks for joining us at We Love Stamping challenge.
RépondreSupprimerB x
Brilliant bookmark, the stamps work so well with it and sure to bring a smile each time the book is opened. Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping
RépondreSupprimer