Hi everyone!
Time for a new challenge at the Dream Factory
Our movie for this month is:
When Fall is coming
Since I almost never work with silhouette stamps, I was initially a bit confused by the lack of defined outlines compared to the stamps I usually use.
The designs have a very soft look when stamped in various colors—as shown here—instead of just in black on white. The stamps can easily be colored in using small ink pads or felt-tip pens. I applied the felt-tip pen technique here.
I cut out all the pieces for the mushroom scene with scissors and assembled them.
The background is an embossed card to which I attached a strip of design paper along the left edge—paper I had stamped with a fern and a sentiment.
Dream Factory - Movie Poster
Linked up with:
Kreativtanten - Wald/Forest
Cardz 4 Guyz - Fall/ Autumn
Creative Moments - Autumn Colors
The Four Seasons - Fall
Mix It Up - Anything Goese + opt. Embossing
Classic Design - Anything Goes w. opt. twixt: Autumn Colors
Paper Rocks Scissors - Anything Goes with Paper and/or Scissors
A Place to Start - Anything Goes
I used:
Stamps: Mushrooms and sentiment (Stampin'Up!); Fern (Docrafts Papermania);
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); Pear Pizzazz - for the ground (Stampin'Up!);
Embossing: Stampin'Up!
Felt-tip pens, Posca pen, design paper,
Da hat Dich das Filmplakat aber richtig gut inspirriert!! Bises
RépondreSupprimerLove your Autumn card and colourful mushrooms against the embossed background.
RépondreSupprimerThank you for joining us at A Place to Start.
Carol DT x
Very colorful and a perfect fall vibe! Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guys.
RépondreSupprimerSuch a pretty fall-ish card!!
RépondreSupprimerThank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
The Four Seasons Co-Owner
Eine wunderschöne Pilzkarte, liebe Rosi.
RépondreSupprimerEin wundervolles Wochenende
wĂŒnscht Dir
Anke
Oh wow this is gorgeous!
RépondreSupprimerThanks for playing along with us at Creative Moments.
Hugz Tinz
Liebe Rosi,
RĂ©pondreSupprimerdie Karte gefĂ€llt mir sehr und ich freu mich, das du damit bei unserer Kreativtanten Challenge mitmachst. Herzlichst Kirstenđ
Fantastic!! Thanks for playing along with our FALL/AUTUMN THEME COLOURS over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! I love those mushsrooms....they are perfect for our theme and it meets our masculine requirement as well...well done!! Deb Horst, DT #C4G390
RĂ©pondreSupprimerHallo Rosi, da hast du eine sehr schöne Herbstkarte gebastelt! Vielen Dank fĂŒr Deine Teilnahme an unserer aktuellen Challenge bei den Kreativ-Tanten und viel GlĂŒck! Hoffentlich sehen wir uns nĂ€chsten Monat wieder.
RĂ©pondreSupprimerLiebe GrĂŒĂe
Alex
*Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
Alex' Kreative Seite
Mega schön, liebe Rosi!
RépondreSupprimerIch freu mich dass du sie bei den Kreativtanten zeigst!
*knutscher*
Lovely card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our PAPER ROCKS SCISSORS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
RépondreSupprimerImpressive! Love the stunning visual impact! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
RépondreSupprimerHugz,
Chana