dimanche 5 mai 2019

All in pink!


Hello everyone!
Last weekend, my niece's daughter's holy communion was celebrated. - What an exciting day!
I made her a card for this memorable celebration.



I smooshed Picked Raspberry oxide ink onto regular card stock. After drying, I carefully sprayed pink ink on it with a brush - I wanted very fine splashes. I cut the panel to size and wrapped it in pink yarn on the left. I punched the outline of a square and the letters out of a bit stronger watercolour paper and glued everything onto the panel. I stamped a small dove into the square and then stuck the hand-cut crucifix to it. I stuck the panel on the card and covered the letters and the crucifix with Wink of Stella.







Linked up with:
Allsorts Challenge - Pretty in Pink
Krafty Chicks - Celebration
Sparkles Monthly Challenges - Flowers or Religious

 Grab our logo 

Krafty Chicks Challenge           


Stamps: Dove (Katzelkraft)
Inks: Picked Raspberry (Distress Oxide), 
Dies: Letters (Joy Crafts); Square (Action);
Pink yarn, Pink felt-tip pen to stamp the dove

5 commentaires:

  1. This is ;beautiful I love it thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge hugs Sue x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A really pretty soft and delicate creation, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Pretty in Pink' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Wow, so zart und so wunderschön!!! Perfekt für diesen besonderen Tag.
    Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Beautiful use of pink - so pretty.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts.
    Lynn x
    DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Adorable et très poétique, biz

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.