lundi 20 mai 2019

Coffee first!


Hello everyone!
Personally I like tea and more particularly green tea with mint, but today I make an exception and I'll have a cup of coffee!   ....Would you like some too?



I used a nice set of stamps that I bought some time ago at Action. I fussy cut the cup and the coffee pot after coloring. The bottom part of the card is a scrap that was made with a stencil and Distress Oxide inks. I had kept it like so many others because you never know....  ....it can be useful!
.....aaand I did well!!! - 'cause I am very happy with the outcome!
I had no matching sentiment, so all letters were die cut and meticulously glued one by one! - Huh! ...It says: Coffee first! The coffee pot sticks with foam pads.







Linked up with:
Less is More - Beverages
Pile it on - Beverages and/or Food (The strip at the bottom is from my scrap stuff) 
AAA Cards - Up To One Third + Optional Twist Bright Colours


Stamps: Cup and coffee pot (Craft Sensations)
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); Felt-tip pens 
Dies: Café (X-Cut); The small letters (Joy Crafts);

8 commentaires:

  1. Suuuuper gemacht!
    Das Tüpfelchen auf dem i ist aber die gestanzte Schrift!
    Herzlichst die Eva!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very cool version with the same stamps I've also used, so versatile;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Beautiful colour choices and a superbly crisp and clean looking card. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Eine wunderschöne Karte, die gestanzte Schrift hat eine wunderbare Wirkung.

    Viele liebe Grüße
    von Anke

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a fun card. I love that funky pot and cup and the colorful strip across the bottom. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Superbe carte ! J’aime beaucoup le combo de couleurs que forment la cafetière, la tasse et la « nappe ». Par contre, je suis comme toi, je suis une buveuse de thé et le thé vert à la menthe est mon préféré pour le thé de l’après-midi ! Bravo pour le sentiment, il rend très bien ! Merci de partager et de jouer avec Less is More. Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Such a wonderful card! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.