mardi 1 juin 2021

Katzelkraft - Pop Up Card with Vase

Hello everyone!
It's Tuesday and I'm back with a new Katzelkraft creation - made with the new goodies!! 🙂🙃
As I told you last Tuesday, Katzelkraft has a brand new release of gorgeous stamps! Today I used the beautiful Lily of the Valley Bouquet and made a Pop Up Card with vase with it.



To be exact, I made this card 12 times! 10 times for a card swap, once as a thank you card and once as a birthday card - the one you see here.
The card itself is not difficult to make, but I had to cut out the lily of the valley bouquet and branch 12 times with scissors. Was a bit fiddly but in the end I am very happy with the result! I colored with alcohol markers, stenciled and splashed around with black and gold ink! 

I'll show you exactly how I made the card in a tutorial I'll be posting on my YouTube channel in the next few days.  Stay tuned!!! đŸ˜‰





Until then, I'll just show you this short video so you can see the inside of the card and how the pop up card works!


Hope you like it. - See you next Tuesday with a new Katzelkraft inspiration! ;)




I used:


         Muguet - SOLO166



Linked up with:
Just Us Girls - Spots and/or Dots
CAS on Sunday - The Color Green
Seize The Birthday - Anything Goes Birthday

  For your blog  


Stamps: Lily of the Valley (Katzelkraft); Sentiment (Stampin'Up);
Inks: Tranquil Tide (SU); Onyx Black (Versafine); Noir élégant (Scrap Plaisir); Gold (Inkz);
Stencil: Craft Sensations
Washi tape, Alcohol markers, 



7 commentaires:

  1. Wow.. die ist ja sowas von genial! Einfach MEGA!!!

    DrĂŒck dich!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  2. Maiglöckchen, ich liebe sie. Ein paar Wochen lang konnten wir hier im Wald ihren betörenden Duft genießen und ich habe mir auch kleine StrĂ€uße ins Haus geholt. Deine Karte ist wunderschön, aber ich hoffe, die Anleitung ist nicht in französisch ... *kicher* Bises

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  3. Love your card! Thanks for sharing at JUGS!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  4. Gorgeous card! I love how that vase tucks itself inside so well. Love the effects!! Thank you for that video and thank you for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge! Do join us again!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer
  5. Such a clever card and I love how you used the challenge color. Thanks for getting your green on at CAS on Friday!

    RĂ©pondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.