jeudi 10 février 2022

Hello...

Hi everyone!
I am back with a new polaroid for the POLAROID POPS CHALLENGE
Today I made No. 2 - Wing for things



I recently treated myself to a gel printing plate and of course 
I had to use a piece of one of the backgrounds I made.

As with the first Polaroid, I stamped the images on Bristol paper, colored them with alcohol markers, cut them out and pasted them on the background. Again, I made the girl's dress using the paper-piecing technique, but this time added a lace ribbon at the bottom with white gel pen.
Since I don't own a single stamp from  AALL & Create with wings, I had to approach the theme in a different way. 
On set #493 "All heart" is a heart with a stem whose leaves look like half a pair of wings. I stamped them back to back, and thus got a pair of wings. I pasted these wings onto the cut out flowers that are now buzzing around the little girl - she even caught one of them! Isn't that great!!!
Oh, I almost forgot.... I painted the wings with Wink of Stella, which unfortunately you can't see very well in the photo.

Hope you like it.




Linked up with:
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything Feminine (include Flowers)
Daisy Chain - For the Girls
Mix It Up - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes




Stamps: from #479; #361; #480 and #493; (AALL&Create); 
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine);
Gel Press, acrylic paint, gel pen, Wink of Stella, alcohol markers,

3 commentaires:

  1. What a cute creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is really lovely, love your whole design and thanks so much for entering our challenge, anything feminine including flowers,
    with your fabulous design at[aNNie designer for The Sisterhood of Crafters]
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.