mardi 21 février 2023

Katzelkraft - I may be wrong, ...

Hi everyone!
Well, any idea what my Katzelkraft project of the week might be???  
Yep, it's another one of those little cards ;)) 



...and once again I found what I needed in my leftover box!

I just stamped some black and white patterns to the gel press background and added some torn washi tape along the edges. Stamped the animal once on the panel and a second time on Bristol paper. I colored the animal with watercolors, cut it out and added it to the ATC. The sentiment is heat embossed. Well, that was quick!


Hope you like it. - See you next Tuesday with a new Katzelkraft inspiration! ;)




I used:


...just click on the images to go to the store and see them in full size.



Linked up with:
Snippets Playground - Snippets (I used a leftover, just big enough for an ATC and two black snippets for the sentiment)
We Love to Create Mixed Media - Anything Goes Mixed Media
We Love Stamping - Anything Stamped with the option to add a stencil
A Place to Start - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes




Stamps: All (Katzelkraft); 
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); Shark Tooth White (Atelier/Katzelkraft);
Watercolor, gel press, acrylic paints, washi tape, white embossing powder,


7 commentaires:

  1. He's a scary looking fellow but great fun at the same time,Many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping February challenge.

    B x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Dieser Blick ist jedes mal wieder köstlich!!!! Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I laughed out loud at this funny card! Love it! ♥ Sue Kment

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Terrific use of your snippets to make this fun ATC.

    Thanks for coming to play in the SNIPPETS PLAYGROUND. Once you’ve finished playing on the swings, meet me and Di up in the Treehouse for a nice mug of hot chocolate! xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a wonderful image and fabulous background. I love your sentiment, it's so funny. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I LOVE this fun ATC. Great sentiment and the facial expression is hilarious! Nice use of snippets of course.
    Hugs
    Di xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I always enjoy seeing your creations Rosi! This one really made me smile! Thanks for joining us on the front porch at 613 The Avenue Create! Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.