mardi 28 février 2023

Katzelkraft - It's one of those Days...

Hi everyone!
I'm back with a second post. This time it's about my weekly Katzelkraft project.

You know that feeling in your fingers when you have an idea in mind and you want to do it right away? That's what happened with this ATC. I already made a card for the current Dream Factory challenge,  but I still wanted to make this ATC too. - I told you, these little cards fascinate me more and more!




I attached a mask of the cat to black cardstock and painted the rest of the surface with gesso. To make it dry faster, I used the heat gun. I then stenciled the zigzag pattern with Mowed Lawn (Distress Oxide), let it dry and stamped the raindrops and clouds. I peeled off the mask and stamped the cat in white. Stamped the cat's eyes again on white paper, colored them, cut them out and added them. 
Next I stamped a bowl and fish bones, cut them out and added them. The bowl I colored with alcohol ink markers. 
I stamped some grass on the bottom, and some numbers on the left edge. On the right edge I stuck a torn strip of washi tape and then added the sentiment cut into pieces.



Hope you like it. - See you next Tuesday with a new Katzelkraft inspiration! ;)




I used;


...just click on the images to go to the store and see them in full size.




Linked up with:
Try It On Tuesday - Let's get Messy
Beyond the Blue - Stencil Crazy
We Love Stamping - Anything Goes w. opt. add a Stencil
A Place to Start - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes





Stamps: Cat and sentiment (Katzelkraft); grass, raindrops and cloud (Scrap Plaisir); numbers (AALL&Create); bowl and fish bone (Craft Sensations);
Inks: Mowed Lawn (Distress Oxide); Onyx Black (Versafine); Shark Tooth White (Atelier/Katzelkraft);
Stencil: Heidi Swapp
Washi tape, alcohol ink markers, 

8 commentaires:

  1. Zu herrlich der Blick dieser Katze, geniales ATC.

    LG
    Anke

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Na super, erst ist der Fisch alle und dann fängt es auch noch an zu regnen ... Einfach herrlich, ein ATC mit Schmunzelgarantie!!! Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. This is just fabulous. Love that cat and the colours you used. Thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What super use of colour Rosi, the green looks so vibrant against the black and that Cat is fabulous, thanks so much for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    B x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a super fun and cute stenciled ATC ,love it!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}
    {Triple B} NEW March 3rd

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I love cats and this little ATC really appeals to me. So cute and modern and fun! Thanks for playing with us at Try it on Tuesday.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Oh I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Beyond the Blue!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I love Katzelkraft cats and this is fabulous, I love that you stamped the cat in white on black card ,such a good idea .

    Thanks for joining in at Try It On Tuesday challenge

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.