mardi 25 avril 2023

Katzelkraft - APRIL

Hi everyone!
It's Tuesday, I'm back with a new Katzelkraft project!



I created this tag based on Isa's moodboard (see below). 
The requirement was: see through, transparency (vellum, acetat ect).


I have fulfilled the requirement with an umbrella made of acetate. The umbrella, as well as the rabbit, the grass and the raindrops in the background are stamps from Katzelkraft. The daffodils are from Stampin'Up.

I started by stamping and coloring the bunny and the daffodils. Cut them out and placed them on the tag (wood patterned designer paper) to see how they fit. 
I then stamped the umbrella on acetate (StazOn). I let the ink dry well before adding a bit of color (alcohol ink markers). I die cut the letters for the word "April" from water green foam and colored the edges with a slightly darker alcohol ink marker. The small flowers I cut out of designer paper.
Now all the pieces were ready to be glued on. But before there were a few little things to do on the tag.
 
First, I applied a few brush strokes of white ink to soften the blue a bit. 
I then stamped the grass and raindrops, added a little text here and there, and applied washi tape with text in a few places.



I loosely arranged all the pieces to see how best to place them.
Something bothered me about the umbrella, it was kind of too flat. It didn't take long to come up with the saving idea! I glued a thin paper string under each long rib because white foam tape would have been visible. Now the umbrella stands out from the background and looks more real.

Now that everything was prepared, all that was left was to glue the pieces to the tag. To enhance the rain effect, I added lots of transparent pearl pen droplets.

I am really very happy with the result.


Hope you like it as much as I do. - See you next Tuesday with a new Katzelkraft inspiration! ;)







I used:


...just click on the image to go to the store and see it in full size.





Linked up with:
TAWI (FB group) - Tag Along Live (Moodboard)
Fab 'n' Funky - April showers/ May flowers (umbrellas and /or flowers)
Art Impressions - April Showers
Paper Dragonfly - April Showers bring Spring Flowers
Leight SB Design - Spring Time
A Place to Start - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes




Stamps: Bunny, grass, umbrella and rain (Katzelkraft); Daffodiles (Stampin'Up); text (Fanfreluches Design); 
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine);
Dies: Letters for "April" (Love 2 Craft);
Alcohol ink markers, watercolor, design paper, washi tape, pearl pen transparent, foam, ribbon, acetat,


9 commentaires:

  1. Das ist ja wieder super genial schön gemacht!!! LG Gundi

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. OMG Rosi, this is fabulous - an acetate umbrella is inspired! I just spotted it in the 613 gallery and had to come over for a closer look! Thanks for making our gallery look so good! Hugs, Kate

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a fabulous tag. Love the acetate umbrella and cute image. Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What an adorable tag! I love it! Thanks for joining our April Showers challenge on the Art Impressions blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This tag is GORGEOUS! I love it!! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Art Impressions!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I just adore this. What a goofy little bunny, and I love all the texture. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start.

    Sara Lihz

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. WOW was für ein traumhaft schönes ATC, der Hase ist so herrlich witzig und Deine Gestaltung erste Sahne, irre gemacht, liebe Rosi.

    Herzliche Grüße
    von Anke

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Love your beautiful tag!

    Thanks for joining in our challenge!
    Val S - LeighSBDesigns DT
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com
    www.Etsy.com/shop/LeighSBDesigns

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Love your beautiful tag!
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenge! Val DT
    https://paperdragonflycreativechallenges.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.