dimanche 30 avril 2023

You Totally Rock

Hi everyone!
We are entering the second half of our current Dream Factory Challenge. This month there are two films to choose from....


Miami Vice and/or Freaky Friday
In short: "Masculine and/or Feminine"


While rummaging through my stash box, my eyes fell on a background stenciled with hearts. That was the starting point for my card. Since I wanted to do something on Freaky Friday, the hearts were just the thing.

Then I had to get a guitar! I found it in an old Stampin'Up set :)) .....the sneakers are also from that set.
It took me a while to get everything arranged because I felt like something was missing.
Then, quite by chance, the filmstrip came to mind and that was that missing piece! Next to it I attached two die cut strips, picked up a few of the tiny stars and stuck them here and there on the card. 
Finally, I stamped the sentiment. Cut it into labels and adhered them along with the cut out letters for the word ROCK. And last but not least, I colored three of the hearts with a turquoise crayon.





Linked up with:
Send a Smile 4 Kids - Cards 4 Moms/Special Ladies
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Anything goes with the option of one for the girls
Beyond The Blue - Birthdays
Krafty Chicks - Any Occasion





Stamps: Guitar, sneakers and sentiment (Stampin'Up);
Inks: Melon Mambo (Stampin'Up); Onyx Black (Versafine);
Stencil: Heidi Swapp
Dies: Filmstrip, strip with stars and letters (AVEC); 
Alcohol ink markers, silver gel pen, colored crayon

5 commentaires:

  1. Fabulous design my friend, I have now followed your blog..xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Super coole Karte!!! Gefällt mir richtig gut!! Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. The inky background has made the prefect base to build up your design, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Woooow.. die Karte ist mega genial! Echt klasse!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Super design, Rosmarie. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.