mardi 25 juillet 2023

Katzelkraft - Why fit in...

Hi everyone!
I'm back with a new Katzelkraft card. 



I thought I'd have to do a series of cards with some nice quotes! 
You can see the others here, here and here.



I usually pick the image first and then look for a sentiment to go with it. 
For this series of cards, I did it the other way around.

I splattered black ink on the card. Stamped the image, watercolored it and cut it out. Then stamped the quote.
To get the 3-D effect, I glued on the body of the cow and used foam tape to lift the head. 



Did you notice the eye lashes and earrings ?? :))




Hope you like it. - See you next Tuesday with a new Katzelkraft inspiration! ;)




I used:

 

...just click on the images to go to the store and see them in full size.




Linked up with:
Digidesigns - Animals Acting Like Humans
Country View - A Four Legged Friend
Happy Little Stampers - Watercolour Challenge
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes but must Include an Animal
Critter Crazy - Anything Goes with a Featured Critter
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes


 


Stamps: Katzelkraft;
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine);
Watercolor, black ink,

7 commentaires:

  1. OMG! The eyelashes!! I just adore this, and I'm sure Lindsey would too. Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Absolutely wonderful in every way, I love your cow and her colours, great sentiment also. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. WOW, I love those eyelashes!
    Thanks for celebrating Sister Lindsey with Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. However di you make those lashes and the jewellery??? What a great card, and I love that the cow is purple. Thanks for playing with the sisters, Jo x

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Those lashes!!!! Fabulous. This is awesome. Thanks so much for celebrating everything Lindsey at the Sisterhood!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. this is fabulous, such a cute cow and the quote is just perfect. Thanks so much for joining in with us at Country View Crafts and have a very happy week, Sue xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Fun! I love the dimension from the popped up head! And yes, I did notice the earrings (though not the eyelashes at first); I'm an earrings girl myself. : ) Thanks for playing with Cut It Up Challenge.

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.