vendredi 28 juillet 2023

There's snow one else like you

Hi everyone!

Today I'm playing along with the TAWI July challenge.
The challenge is divided into different categories, so there is something for everyone!  
I have chosen the category Christmas card with the colors Turquoise, Lime and Black. 



For my card, I used a fun snowman and its four-legged friend from AALL&Create. 
I colored them with watercolors. I cut them out - I love fussy cutting, it's so relaxing! and adhered them to a background stamped with snowflakes. 
I backed the panel with Lime Green Design Paper and adhered it to a blank card. Stamped the sentiment. 
 




Linked up with:
Happy Little Stampers - Anything Goes + Optional: Christmas
Crafty Gals Corner - Christmas in July
Crafter's Cafe - Christmas in July
Christmas Craft Creations - Anything Goes Christmas
The Holly and Ivy - Anything Christmas Goes




Stamps: AALL&Create; sentiment (Yixuan);
Inks: Tumbled Glass (Distress Ink) ; Onyx Black (Versafine)
Design paper, watercolors
 

5 commentaires:

  1. What a great card! I love that snowman. Good job with adding color with watercolours. The sentiment is perfect with this image. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers ~ Watercolour Challenge.

    sue n.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Love your snowman image. Very cute. I will have to check the company out. Cute design that you have created. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. what an adorable image for christmas theme card with us at CCC - you did a great job at creating a scene and coloring.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Love your card it is so cute! Thank you so much for joining us at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge! Anita DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Snowman are my jam and I love this one. The sentiment is perfect as well. Thanks for joining the challenge st Crafty Gals Corner.

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.