mardi 5 septembre 2023

Katzelkraft - Light Bulb Moment

Hi everyone, 
Today is Katzelkraft day and I'm back with a new project. This time with an ATC.



The background is a leftover from one of the gel prints I did recently. 
I lightened the area behind the light bulb with gesso and stenciled the upper right corner with Black Soot (Distress Oxide). On top I stamped white dots. On the bottom area I stamped a part of the Electrical Circuit and heat embossed it with gold. Jazzed up a few spots with white gel pel.
I stamped the light bulb and moon on Bristol paper, colored with colored pencils and cut out. I stamped the light bulb another time on acetate, cut it out and adhered it to the one with the moon.
I stamped the sentiment on black labels using Wild Honey (Distress Oxide). Heat embossed them clear and backed them with white cardstock.
I added the light bulb and the sentiment to the ATC and stamped a few more words. 
I finished by backing the ATC with black cardstock.




Hope you like it. - See you next Tuesday with a new Katzelkraft inspiration! ;)




I used:


...just click on the images to go to the store and see them in full size.




Linked up with:
Crafting from the Heart - Anything but a card
Mix It Up - Anything Goes + opt. Make your own Background
We Love to Create Mixed Media - Anything Mixed Media Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
A Place to Start - Aything Goes + w. opt twist: All that Glitters (Acetat and gold embossing on my ATC)
Path of Positivity - Anything Goes






Stamps: All (Katzelkraft);
Inks: Black Soot and Wild Honey (Distress Oxide); Onyx Black (Versafine); Versamark; Shark Tooth White (Atelier);
Stencil: Craft Sensations
Colored pencils, gel print for the background, white pen, gold embossing powder, acetat,

5 commentaires:

  1. Wonderful card! Loving the glow bursting out of the bulb; very creative... especially with the sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity. ~Katrina

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Mega genial, liebe Rosi!
    Ich freu mich dass du bei ATC Around The World dabei bist!

    *knuddeltz*

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Rosi, this is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Great ATC. Thanks for joining us at the ATC Around the Challenge.
    Greetings Andrea

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Lovely work, great style!
    DT. Crafting from the Heart

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.