mardi 26 septembre 2023

Katzelkraft - Magic

Hi everyone, 
I'm back with a new Katzelkraft card. :))



The "Whimsy mushrooms" set I used for my last card was still on the crafting table. 
This inspired me to create another card with these stamps.
I decided to add an extra touch of fancy to today's card using the Moon Fairy silhouette stamp from Crackerbox.
I stamped the silhouette and then cut out just the fairy and the stars that go with it. That was pretty tedious! 
...I'm crazy, I know!
I stamped all the mushrooms, colored them with alcohol ink markers and cut them out too. 
I used a background from my gel print stash. Stenciled it with trees and leaves and added a few white strokes to the trees to give them depth. I then added the mushrooms and fairy. Embossed the quote, cut it into pieces and added it as well. As a final touch, I glued tiny stars to the fairy's stars.


Hope you like it. - See you next Tuesday with a new Katzelkraft inspiration! ;)




I used:


...just click on the images to go to the store and see them in full size.




Linked up with:
Make My Monday - Create your own Background
Path of Positivity - Tic-Tac-Toe (middle row)
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes




Stamps: Mushrooms and sentiment (Katzelkraft); Moon Fairy (Crackerbox);
Inks: Chipped Sapphire, Black Soot, Fossilized Amber and Mowed Lawn (Distress Oxide); Onyx Black (Versafine);
Stencil: Trees (Craft Senations); Leaves (That's Crafty);
Alcohol ink markers, embossing powder, tiny stars, gel print, 

5 commentaires:

  1. A beautiful vibrant card with a gorgeous background,thank you for joining in at MMM

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. That background is so beautiful and I like how you added your images. Thanks for joining us at MMM, Johanna DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. So much whimsy - love the dramatic colors for the fun images! Such a playful design! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Such a whimsical and magical forest scene! Great colors/ textures and wonderful sentiment ! So happy you shared with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.