lundi 15 avril 2024

B-Day Girl

Hi everyone!
Let's go for a new challenge at the Dream Factory
The movie for this month is...



They Cloned Tyrone 

Redesign one of our cards in your own way
or
Use something Twice 
This can be the same stamp/image twice 
or.....
 .....something that is similar, like 2 dogs, 2 cats, 2 birds, 2 people, etc.
(...we don't want to take the cloning thing too seriously, because even with cloning things can go wrong... )  LOL




In my case, I used two washi tape strips with a bear peeking out from behind them.

I first colored the bear with watercolors and then added darker shades with alcohol ink markers. I used metallic watercolor to color the gift, party hat and cupcake. I cut out the bear and glued it as well as the washi tape to an embossed background that I had previously splattered with black ink.

 Added the B-Day sticker. That's it!



Have Fun! 




Linked up with:
Once Upon a Time - Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See?
Can You Handle The Pressure - Anything Goes but MUST use an embossing folder
Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes with Optional Twist of: Happy Birthday
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes - must Include an Animal
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes with Optional Twist of: Splash of Color
A Place to Start - Anything Goes






Stamps: Bear (Craft Sensations); sentiment (Sticker); 
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); 
Embossing: Craft Sensations
Washi tape, metallic watercolor, watercolor, alcohol ink markers,

7 commentaires:

  1. Was für eine schöne bunte Karte zum Geburtstag, liebe Daen'Ys

    Gruß BAstelfeti

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Supercute birthdaycard with a fun bear image.
    Lia DT CYHTP

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Rosi, she's so sweet! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. ...and thanks so much for participating in my ONCE UPON A TIME challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

      Supprimer
  5. Very cute card. The image is adorable. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.