mardi 9 avril 2024

Katzelkraft - Just one Smooch

Hi everyone, 
It's Katzelkraft day! - Played with the frogs again...




It's been a while since I made my last Mini-Moo card.... 
These 7x2.8 cm cards are totally cute and addictive. - Sometimes a bit tricky, but really fun to do.

I got the idea for this card when I was digging around and found some fashion stickers from my granddaughter. - As soon as I saw the mouth, I knew what I was going to do with it!

I stamped the frog, colored it with alcohol ink markers and stuck the mouth on. Cut out the frog and glued it to a leftover piece of gel print on which I had previously drawn a water lily pad. 
The bees (Penny Black) are also stamped, colored, cut out and glued on. - I'm kind of crazy, I know... hahaha
I created the sentiment on the computer and printed it out. Cut it into labels, stuck them on and outlined them with a black fineliner.


Hope you like it. - See you next Tuesday with a new Katzelkraft inspiration! ;)


If you would like to see more of my Katzelkraft creations, 
just click on the Katzelkraft label at the end of the post, or here.



I used:

 

...just click on the image to go to the store and see them in full size.





Linked up with:
Daisy Chain - Not Square
Crafty Animals - Must include an Animal
SheepSki Designs - Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes
A Place to Start - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes






I used:
Stamps: Frog (Katzelkraft); bees (Penny Black); sentiment (computer generated)
Inks: Mermaid Lagoon and Peacock Feathers(Distress Oxide); Onyx Black (Versafine);
Alcohol ink markers, gel print scrap, a sticker for the frog's mouth,

6 commentaires:

  1. Brilliant mini moo card,love the lips on the fabulous frog and the little Bees.
    Carol x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Sehr witzige Idee. Mal schsuen, welche Prinzessin ihn küsst!! Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Love the frog & sentiment! Your mini moo is gorgeous!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Simply fabulous! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. now there's an offer, LOL. Those lips! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Love this!
    Thank you for sharing your card with us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenges.

    Hugs,
    Renata S

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.