jeudi 30 mai 2024

I love my pets

Hi everyone!
We are entering the second half of our current challenge at the Dream Factory.
 

Our Movie: 
Pets 

From cats and dogs to mice and snakes, our beloved pets are under the spotlight this month! 



Isn't she lovely with all her beloved four-legged friends around her?

I placed this cute scene on a piece of designer paper that I photocopied. 
Yes, you read me right! I don't like cutting into beautiful papers! - at least not in some of them! 
Besides, my printer sometimes makes weird colors, which can turn out to be very interesting. I've already had some nice and not-so-nice surprises! LOL 
I highlighted some places with a bit of Crushed Olive and Prize Ribbon (Distress Oxide), then stamped paws and circles on the left. I colored the girl and the two dogs with alcohol ink markers, cut them out and glued them to the ATC. Highlighted a few parts of the dog on the left with a white gel pen.
Finally, I stamped the sentiment, replacing the word cat with pet. 


Have Fun!!





Linked up with:
Make My Monday - Dog or Puppy
ATC Around the World - Anything Goes
Krafty Chicks - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Anything Goes
Simon Says - Anything Goes
A Place to Start - Anything Goes






I used:
Stamps: Girl, dogs, paws and sentiment (AALL&Create); circles (Katzelkraft);
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); Crushed Olive and Prize Ribbon (Distress Oxide);
Alcohol ink markers, printed background, white gel pen,

7 commentaires:

  1. Wie wahr und so süß gestaltet. Bin verliebt!!! Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great ATC love the cute images and p.paper.
    Carol x

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Fabulous quirky images and card,thank you for joining in at MMM

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Rosi, I love all the wonderful details in this ATC. Well done. Thank you for sharing with us @ Make My Monday. Best Wishes, Tee

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What an adorable ATC. Love your fun images and vibrant colors. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. What a fun ATC Rosmarie. The image is fab and I love your background. Thank you for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Soooo süüüß.. bin schockverliebt!
    Ich freu mich dass du bei ATC Around The World dabei bist!

    Knutscher Conny

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.