Hi everyone!
We're heading into the second half of our challenge at
"The Little Things"
The theme is: Anything Goes
The challenge blog focus on small card formats,
such as ATCs, tags, Memorydex cards, Mini Moo cards, bookmarks etc.
I still have a few strawberry-themed images left.
They're so pretty that I wanted to use one for this ATC, too.
I combined them with stamps from AALL&Creat (spoon), Pinkpaislee (vintage background),
and Studio Light (hearts and checkered pattern). The spoon I stamped on acetate,
cut it out and stuck it next to the cup of strawberries.
I assembled the word “Strawberries” using stamped and cut-out letters (AVEC).
“Freshly Picked” is computer generated.
Linked up with:
ATC Around the World - Berry and Fruit Picking Season
Tag-along (and ATC's) - Add some Text
Inspiration Station - Inspiration Photo
Try it on Tuesday - In the Garden
Ellibelle's Garden Party - Anything in (or from) a Garden
A Place to Start - Anything but a Card
I used:
Stamps: Spoon (AALL&Create); Vintage background (Pinkpaislee); chess pattern and hearts (Studio Light); sentiment Strawberries(AVEC); Freshly Picked is computer generated
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); Picked Raspberries (Distress Oxide; Barn Door (Distress Ink);
Image: Cup of strawberries (Deco Time);
Alcohol ink markers, acetate,

An ATC that just say's Summer Rosi and the black and red so striking, lovely to see you at Tag-Along (and ATC's) JUne challenge, many thanks.
RépondreSupprimerB x
Brilliant summer strawberry ATC xxx
RépondreSupprimerOh this is lovely - such a summery image and just perfect for our theme - thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Station
RépondreSupprimerA gorgeous ATC, so many lovely details and so bright and cheerful too. Thanks for sharing with us at Tag-along (and ATCs) challenge.
RépondreSupprimerSooooo genial, liebe Rosi - ein richtig tolles Sommer - ATC!
RépondreSupprimerIch freu mich dass du es bei ATC Around The World zeigst!
Liebe Grüße und nen dicken Knuddler
Love the vintage feel of your card with the background and spoon! Thanks for playing along at A Place to Start challenge blog!
RépondreSupprimerThis is lovely
RépondreSupprimerHappy Tuesday
I am 23 on the linky
Much love
Rosi, I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this! Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful project with us at A Place to Start!
RépondreSupprimerHugz,
Chana
So pretty! I'm craving strawberries now! Thank you for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge this month ~Alexandra
RépondreSupprimerEine wunderschoene ATC liebe Rosi. Sie ist dir total gut gelungen! Freut mich dass du bei meiner Gartenparty mitgemacht hast!
RépondreSupprimerWhat a lovely ATC. I wish I had strawberries in my garden! Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday and apologies for being so late getting here, I've been away! Chris
RépondreSupprimer