samedi 27 octobre 2012

Wie schön,



heute darf ich wieder eine neue Leserin begrüßen und herzlich wilkommen heißen.

Welcome dear Sandy,

nice that you have found my blog. I am really delighted, to count you within my readers.
Make yourself comfortable and have fun at the scroll.
I have read that you adore cats! Here is another water color picture from me. 
A cat, hangs out the window...



It measures 6x6 cm...


Wish you a nice week, ....Daen'Ys





3 commentaires:

  1. Wow, you are so talented! This is a wonderful watercolour... very pretty!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh MY WORD, what a great artist you are! Love your cat on the window sill!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love your paintings - I feel like I could look at them forever --- oh dear your cats could not be any sweeter!!
    sandy

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you for your kind words, wish you a nice day. ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...