jeudi 24 octobre 2019

A Special Day...


Hello everyone!
Today I have a little birthday card that has been waiting for so long to be shown!



The flower is punched from a piece of paper colored with Brushos. I inserted the cut pieces so that the flower doesn't look too empty. I glued it onto a piece of torn paper and stamped the sentiment. I stuck this on a panel embossed to a third and glued this to the base card. 



The card was accompanied by a few small surprise packs, full of useful things for our favourite hobby and to relax! ....and my lavender was still beautiful enough to make and add a few lavender spindles...





Linked up with:
Krafty Chicks - Gift Packaging or Tags
Craftyhazelnut's - Patterned Paper
Perfectly CAS - Birthday
Adiccted to Stamps and More - CAS

Right Click to Save  Please feel free to copy to your sidebar  

   


Stamps: From the penny market
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); Brushos
Dies: Flower, hearts and label (Scrap Plaisir);
Embossing: Sizzix
Design paper, ribbon, lavender stems

7 commentaires:

  1. Eine wunderschöne Karte, die Brusho-Blume schaut zauberhaft aus und der Spruch ist total herzig. Und die vielen Schenklis sind auch so schön, ganz entzückend auch die Lavendelsäckchen.

    Liebe Grüße
    von Anke

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Such pretty flowers and card.Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. quelle douceur et quel charme! biz

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I first want to apologize for taking so long to comment. I have been on holidays and I love looking at everyone's entries so I told the design team that I would respond to my quota of entries once I returned. I Love your paper choices. Thank you for showing us your patterned papers at Crafty Hazel Nut's Patterned Paper Monthly Challenge - Myrna DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Lovely, soft colored card. Thank You for joining us at Addicted To Stamps and More. Robin DT Member

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Wonderful and thank you for playing our twist challenge, these are so pretty, and wonderful to receive for anyone. Thank you again.

    Leanne DT/Krafty Chicks

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. A very pretty design.

    Thanks for joining us the Perfectly CAS challenge.

    Helen x

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.