vendredi 17 avril 2020

R is for Retro


Hello everyone!
Wow, that was really last minute!!!
It's been a while since I played on Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - it really tickled me and just before the end of the challenge I had a brainwave for their "Retro" theme!



I still had some papers I made a few months ago with a Gelli-plate and Distress Oxide inks. I cut a piece and used it as background for my card. I stamped the old car and one of the Pabos (both Katzelkraft) on it. I stamped the Pabos a second time, colored it with alcohol markers, cut it fussy and glued it on the already stamped one. I found the fun sentiment on Pinterest, wrote it on a piece of paper and cut it into small labels. I colored the edges with black felt-tip pen and then glued the words on the card. I sponged the edges of the card with some black ink. 

... "Sir Leopold Bollersbach" from cats on appletrees arrived yesterday - of course he had to pee on the car tyre after such a long journey! Hahaha


I had so much fun creating this card and I hope you like it as much as I do!




Linked up with:

  Please take this badge if you are joining in our challenges 


Stamps: Old car and pabo (Katzelkraft); Peeing dog (Cats on appletrees);
Inks: Salty Ocean and Mowed Lawn (Ranger Distress Oxide); Onyx Black (Versafine);
Alcohol markers, black micro pen

4 commentaires:

  1. Ha ha ha! Brilliant card and also a great idea too! Thanks for plating with the sistahs, Jo x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. LOL! Very cute, love the mix of black/colorful images! Thanks for playing along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. he he he he he that is awesome - and a TOTALLY good idea!
    Thanks for going retro with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. what a fun snarky sentiment and images Rosmarie! I bet people jump out of his way!! The colors on your Gelli plate background are perfect for your scene. Thank you for joining us at A Vintage Journey! xx

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.