mardi 3 août 2021

Katzelkraft - Hutson, ...

Hello everyone!
Tuesday is my Katzelkraft day. This week I used two of the fun "Les Lapins" stamps from the new release! 
Those little guys are just too cute! You can see two other card I made with them here and here.
I also used the brand new Whatchamacallit and Number stamps.



Travis wonders if Houston isn't having a little trouble with his math....

I sponged the background with Distress Oxides as usual. I love these inks, they are so easy to work with! I stamped two trees in the background to create depth. I cut the board out of black cardstock and backed it with brown paper. For the easel, I stamped wood patterns on the brown paper to make it look more realistic.
The numbers are stamped with my new white ink - just wonderful how opaque it is!!! 
The bunnies I stamped on Bristol, colored them with alcohol markers and cut them out. The carrots were actually stamped on the thought bubble that I had left blank on the card by masking it. Unfortunately, the bubble was a little too big and I had to cut out the carrots and paste them onto a new bubble. This also meant that I had to redo the background! A bit more work, but such things happen, not everything can always be perfect at the first go!

Finally I added the board, the bunnies and the sentiment to the card. To create even more depth, I stamped a few tufts of grass in the foreground.

Hope you like it. - See you next Tuesday with a new Katzelkraft inspiration! ;)





I used:

      KTZ273 numbers rubber stamps

Les Lapins - KTZ271                      Whatchamacallit - KTZ276                      Numbers - KTZ273


Atelier blanc inkon3 I have already tried quite a few - this one is really great!




Linked up with:
A Place To Go - What's your style (I love creating little scenes on my cards)
We Love Chocolate Baroque - Favourite Stamps (Katzelkraft stamps without hesitation)
Incy Wincy - Summer/Beach and/or Animals
Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers - C is for Colorful
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes

Join Our Community  Feel free to share on your own blog   Grab Our Badge    OUR BLOG BADGE

Supplies:
Stamps: Trees (Stampo clear stamps Aladine); All the others are Katzelkraft stamps
Inks: Salty Ocean and Mowed Lawn (Distress Oxide); 
Alcohol markers, white permanent marker


12 commentaires:

  1. WOW die Karte ist wieder sowas von schön, ich bin total beeindruckt und verzaubert von Deinem Talent, liebe Rosi. Hut ab, die Szene ist megagenial und die Hasen zum Verlieben.

    Alles Liebe
    wünscht Dir
    Anke

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Ja, das ist ein gewaltiges Problem, aber ein dafür eine super tolle Karte!! Geniale IDEE!!
    Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ha!!! This is so cute and wowzers on the coloring. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. How fun!! :D Love the scene (I'm a teacher... ah ah ah! :D ) and your colouring is fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque August challenge!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Very lovely scene. A lot of work but definitely worth it. Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Summer/Beach And/Or Animals Challenge. Good luck!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. It's such a fun scene you have created, many thanks for sharing a 'Favourite Stamp' with us at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

    B x

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. LOL! LOVE those bunnies! PERFECT colourful creation! Thanks for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. This is one fabulous, fun card I adore the stamps you have used the scene is great thank you for joining our challenge at WLCB this month
    hugs
    lorraine x

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. LOl this is awesome!
    Thanks for getting COLOURFUL with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. I love that scene you've created - I lived in Houston for 3 years but am now back in the UK - I do sometimes miss those lovely warm evenings! Thanks for the heads up on the white ink - always trying to find a really good one. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 AVenue Create

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Just love this make hun, your scene if great

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Incy Wincy' this fortnight
    Hugs Shell xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Fabulous scene and so cute, lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Chocolate Baroque Challenge;-))m

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.