mardi 3 octobre 2023

Katzelkraf - You are irresistible !

Hi everyone, 
Wow, Katzelkraft has released new stamps! Isn't that great!
I'm a big fan of their stamps and I'm super excited because they always provide a lot of fun!
Here we go!



For today I was tempted by a crocodile, a gecko and also some of the new flower stamps. 
I used masks to create this fun one layer card. I sponged the background with Distress Oxides. For the sentiment, I put together words from different sets. I used alcohol markers for coloring.

The funny animals can of course also be combined with most other Katzelkraft stamps, which makes the fun even greater! 
So, much fun and hours of creativity are guaranteed! 


Hope you like it. - See you next Tuesday with a new Katzelkraft inspiration! ;)




I used:


...just click on the images to go to the store and see them in full size.




Linked up with:
Dream Valley - Occasion other than Birthday
Crafty Animals - Anything Goes, but must include an animal
Critter Crazy - Anything Goes with a Featured Critter
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
A Place to Start - Anything Goes
Ally's Angels - Anything Goes




Stamps: All (Katzelkraft);
Inks: Salty Ocean and Mowed Lawn (Distress Oxide); Onyx Black (Versafine);
Alcohol ink markers,

2 commentaires:

  1. This scene is very nice! I like how you created it!!
    Thanks for stopping by A Place To Start !
    Hugz, Bettascrap DT

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. What a fun and fabulous card. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Critter Crazy Challenge this week. Good Luck. I hope to see you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.