mardi 24 octobre 2023

Katzelkraft - It'ssss your Birthday!

Hi everyone, 
Today is Katzelkraft day and I'm back with a fun birthday card.






For today's card I used the Snake and Foliage stamps from the new release.
The grass is from the Frog and Friends set, which is also new.  

First I stamped the snakes and masked them. Then the birthday hat, which I masked in turn to stamp the banana leaves. I masked them too so I could create the background with the fireworks.  
I sponged a green, blue and red color spot each and stamped the fireworks in the same colors. I then sponged the ground in green and the rest of the background in light blue. Stamped the grass behind the snakes and removed the masks. I colored snakes, birthday hat and banana leaves with alcohol ink markers. 
Finally, I stamped some leaves on the right, more grass on the ground and last but not least added the birthday sentiment (Stampin'Up). 

Ah, I almost forgot the most important detail....  
The gift hanging from the tail of the snake was added last :))



Hope you like it. - See you next Tuesday with a new Katzelkraft inspiration! ;)




I used:


...just click on the images to go to the store and see them in full size.




Linked up with:
A Place to Start - Anything Goes
Pammie's Inky Pinkies - Anything Goes
Path of Positivity - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes




Stamps: All (Katzelkraft);
Inks: Salty Ocean and Mowed Lawn (Distress Oxide); Barn Door (Distress ink); Lemon Lime Twist, Tranquil Tide and Turquoise Temptation (Stampin'Up); Onyx Black (Versafine);
Alcohol ink markers, embossing powder, 

4 commentaires:

  1. ... und tolles sonniges Wetter hat sie zum Geburtstag auch!!! Mega toll die Farben und die Karte (auch wenn Schlangen nicht so meins sind!). Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Such a fun sentiment with those hissing snakes! Great scene with the party hat and gift; makes me smile! Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a cute card? It brings a smile to my face. Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start this month. Hope to see your pretty art work back here again soon. Judy DT https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Awesome image and a fabulous card! Thanks for sharing with us at A Place to Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.