lundi 30 octobre 2023

Have a Wicked good time !

Hi everyone!
Gosh, how fast time flies!!! 
It's time again for a quick reminder about our current Dream Factory Challenge.


OZ the great and powerful
Wizard, witches, fantasy, circus


One of the gel prints I made recently inspired me to make this tag. 
I saw in it a ghost (far right) to which I drew eyes and a mouth. 
Just behind the witch's head you can see a hand (maybe the ghost's hand) and there are ghostly swaths all over the background. 
I stamped two bats, a cat, a spider web and a spider. The tree and ground are die cuts. 
The pumpkins and the grave crosses are stamped and cut out. 
I was thinking about embossing the word "Wicked" in green, but decided to go with black. I think green would have been better, what do you think? ...Maybe I will give it a try.
After everything was die cut, stamped, colored and dry, I glued the parts on the tag. - I had previously dabbed the edges of the tag with green ink.   
Finally, I backed the tag with a slightly larger black tag. Punched a hole at the top and attached a cord.



Addition:

The idea of stamping "Wicked" in green has haunted me all night! LOL - So I gave it a try this morning.



Since I couldn't do it any other way, I stamped the word in green, cut it out and pasted it over the embossed one. 
I don't know what you guys think, but I like it much better that way! :)



Linked up with:
C.R.A.F.T. - Halloween
Cut it Up - Add a Sentiment
Krafty Chicks - All Occasions
A Place to Start - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes




Stamps: Bats, cat, spider web and sentiment (Stampin'Up); spider, pumpkins and grave crosses (Scrap Plaisir); 
Inks: Onyx Black (Versafine); 
Dies: AVEC
Alcohol ink markers, embossing powder, gel print, white gel pen, geen ink

5 commentaires:

  1. Sehr cool und wieder mit so einem toll gestalteten HG. Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. A fantastic Halloween card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What an awesome tag! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge xoxox

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. So cute, Rosi! Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Great tag! Thank you for joining our Cut it Up "Add a Sentiment" challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    RépondreSupprimer

RGPD
Dear visitors.
Thank you very much for your comments!
Please note that by leaving a comment on this blog, you agree that your name and comment will be visible to everyone who visits this blog. If you don't want your name to be visible, you can always select the "Anonymous" option. Thank you.